The New Standard for eSourcing
Why Join the Life Science Marketplace?
In addition to several unique features, the Life Science Marketplace provides high value tools to buyers and sellers of goods and services, helps improve vendor evaluation processes, helps reduce buy and sell times and improves business transparency.
Registered companies include the top global CROs as well as other providers for you to search through and engage with. If you have existing business partners or vendors that you work with, simply invite them to this page!
We hope that you enjoy your Marketplace eSourcing experience!
The Overall Value For Buyers and Sellers
- Increases Vendor Transparency
- Best Practice Templates
- Apples to Apples Line-Item Cost Comparisons for Better Negotiations and Savings
- Increase Speed and Efficiency
- Customize Your Projects to Suit Your Specific Needs
- Be Discovered by Companies that Are Actively Looking to Source Services
- Eliminate Redundancy during RFIs and RFPs
- Use Your Standard Costs to Quickly Respond to Bids
- Ask Questions in Real-Time
- See Your Resourcing Requirements
Get your time back and let us find the solutions you need!
GLSA’s Global Network of solutions incorporates a variety of CROs and specialty vendors to support the specific needs of your clinical trial. Our network includes full-service CROs, biometrics, site selection, patient recruitment and retention, clinical supply chain management, and more. GLSA pre-qualifies all members of our network so you can be comfortable working with quality service providers.
We connect Sponsors with the CRO that has the right experience, culture, and capabilities to execute their research protocol. We leverage our extensive experience and harness our key relationships to work for CROs. We can fill any gaps you need to support your client’s trials. GLSA takes the guesswork out of vendor selection with our industry experts and experience.